Online Registration for Reunion 2012 is now closed.
We will do our best to accommodate walk-ons, but cannot guarantee on-campus housing or seating at class dinners on Saturday evening. Registration will be located in Burton Morgan, Room 218, and will be open Friday, June 1, from Noon-10pm; Saturday, June 2, from 8am-6pm; and Sunday, June 3, from 6:30am-Noon.
If you have questions or have already registered and wish to make changes to your registration, please notify the Office of Alumni Relations by phone (877.336.8648, option 4) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Fine Print"
What's a Weekend Package and how is it different from an A La Carte registration? How much does it cost to attend Reunion Weekend? When is the Early-Bird Deadline? What do I do if I have a special need or request? Is there a shuttle to/from the Columbus Airport? Find answers to these and other questions about reunion
registration here. [The Fine Print]
Support Your Reunion
Make a gift in honor of your reunion now.
Meet the Reunion Crew
One of the benefits of returning to campus is meeting current students. The Crew is available throughout the weekend, and they provide a great insight into Denison today. Learn more about them!
This year, alumni from 15 classes will be celebrating a reunion. Classes include: 1937, 1942, 1947, 1952, 1957, 1966-1967-1968, 1972, 1987, 1991-1992-1993, 2002, and 2007. See who has officially registered to attend Reunion Weekend. [View Attendee List] (NOTE: To sort the list by class year, click on the column heading: PREFERRED CLASS YEAR.
You can also see who has told us they are planning to attend. [Intention Summary]
Preliminary Weekend Schedule
From Convocation and Alumni College to class dinners, dancing, strolling around Granville, and catching up with old friends, Reunion 2012 looks to be an action-packed weekend for all. Plans are under way so be sure to mark the dates on your calendar, call your friends, and make plans to join us back on the hill in June! [Weekend Schedule]
Alumni College Classes
- All the fun of learning, without the tests! Get back into the classroom to learn from Denison Faculty and alumni. [Alumni College Classes]
- A time-honored Reunion tradition, where we celebrate Citation recipients and Reunion gifts, with special class awards. [Reunion Awards]
- The highest honor bestowed upon Denison alumni recognizes outstanding contributions to the professional, civic, business, or religious life of the nation and/or to the advancement of the college (Alumni Citations are not presented in abstentia). [Citation Recipients]
Children's Program -
- Reunion is for the entire family! Bring your kids 12 and under -- we'll keep them entertained while you play. [Children's Program]
- Commemorate this special occasion with your classmates. Combed hair and clean shirts optional. Pre-order class photos when you register. [Register Now!]
Frequently Asked Question
What should I wear? Is campus housing available? Can family and friends attend? Will child care be available? Answers to these and other questions are available by clicking here. [Reunion FAQ]
Can't find an answer to your question? [Ask a Question]